Sunday, August 2, 2020

BLOG 5

BEING AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS




BEING AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS




Chef Ahki Recipes – Just Vegan Recipes and More...16 Chef Ahki Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Chef Ahki is a worldwide known vegan Chef based out of Atlanta, Georgia. She is a celebrity chef, natural food activists, resident vegan chef at The Wendy Williams Show and author of Electric. Chef Ahki transitioned to a plant-based diet at the young age of 18, and become a colon-therapist shortly thereafter. She studied under Dr. Mark Armstrong and received a bachelor’s degree in naturopathic science and holistic theology. As a black native, Chef Ahki has always been intrigued by the healing power of herbs and eastern traditional medicine. A Modern Guide to Non-Hybrid & Wild Foods and The Fibroid Elimination Recipe Cookbook.



Purchase “Electric A Modern Guide to Non-Hybrid & Wild Foods ...



Chef Ahki has become the voice of women leading the charge for healthy living. She is a thought leader to thousands as she educates and inspires mothers and daughters to take control of their own wellness through her daily recipes, online classes, books, and infectious grace and style



I meet Chef Ahki July 2018 in New Orleans at the Essence Festival. She was set to do a cooking presentation. At this I was just learning the means of healthy and how to go about it. It was in good faith that I meet her because she gave me some good tips about eating healthy. I chose her as my inspiration because at the time I was just stepping into the world of unknown and everyone started jumping on the wagon of going vegan, but couldn't tell me much at it besides the little research that we all did. Chef Ahki opened my eyes and mind to a different world of greatest to health and promote wellness.  Changing my lifestyle of what I had gotten accustomed to over the years was a bit challenging for me, but Chef Ahki made me feel more at eased with the processed and shared stories of how others truly thanked her for encouragement and inspiration through her website, recipes, books, and social media.





Reference:

Celebrity Chef Ahki. (n.d.). Retrieved August 02, 2020, from https://gochefahki.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment